Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am aware of springs like H&R, Eibach etc settling after install, sometimes a significant settling over months after usage.

I've recently installed PSS9's, I'm hearing different point of views about coilovers settling or not. Some say maybe .25 inches at max over a few weeks, others say not all and after a few days the height should completely settled.

Those with PSS9's please provide your input, whether/how much your coilovers actually settled after install? And how long after too?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
I am aware of springs like H&R, Eibach etc settling after install, sometimes a significant settling over months after usage.

I've recently installed PSS9's, I'm hearing different point of views about coilovers settling or not. Some say maybe .25 inches at max over a few weeks, others say not all and after a few days the height should completely settled.

Those with PSS9's please provide your input, whether/how much your coilovers actually settled after install? And how long after too?

Thanks!
The whole point of having coilovers is that you can adjust the height of the car. If the springs settle too much, just adjust.

Another point of reference, I had a set of H&R sport springs on my M3 with Bilstein sport shocks....Not coilovers. They sagged over an inch, but the car was better for it. It absolutely stuck like glue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts