Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Bought my first Porsche today. Have wanted one since I was 16 years old (many-many moons ago).

Here she is:

2007 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe (Stock #: R992 ) Image Gallery

2007 997 C2 with 16,xxx miles, CPO.

GT Silver Metallic Paint
Full leather
19" Turbo wheels
Bose
Bi-Xenons
Power seat package

One quick question: Where can you buy the white (clear) side markers and how difficult is it to install them yourself?

Thank you!

Steve

·
Northeast Member
747 Posts
Hi all,

One quick question: Where can you buy the white (clear) side markers and how difficult is it to install them yourself?

Thank you!

Steve
Congtats!
Suncoast carries the clear markers, they are a sponsor here. If they are anything like the 987's, they are a piece of cake to install. About a 5 minute job. Have fun!
Dave

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nothing like a silver Porsche, to my mind. Best color for one. And I love that painted console - that's a cool option. +1 on Suncoast, and yes, it's a real easy fix.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats. I also wanted a Porsche since I was a little kid I call mine "The Realization of a Life Long Dream".

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
GT Silver is gorgeous. You need to upload some pics here...I think the link is empty, since you snagged the car. Congrats and welcome to the "dream club".

·
I'm an excellent driver ....
1,628 Posts
congratulations on the new ride. +1 on the side marker and bulb recommendations above. Welcome to the board.

Here is the PIWIS code to have the side markers tirned into just blinkers (Euro)

Side markers flash as indicators:

CU = Front
Coding => Side Marker or direction indicator light =>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts