Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are hosting our first 2010 event on Wed, May 12, 2010 at River's Edge in Mission BC. THis is for experienced lapping drivers. We limit total enterants to 24 and run a single group of cars. The format allows you to enter and exit the track when ever you feel like it. NO waiting around for your run group, not exiting the track because your 20 min session is over, no standing around and wishing you were out on track....

Most of the day there is fewer than 12 cars on the track and at times less than 5. Makes for a great day.

We are hosting this day in conjunction with Bullet Racing who we have a close relationship with. Bullet runs a 997 GT3 Cup in select Grand-Am races including the Rolex 24 at Daytona. I am a team spotter for the car and have attended the last two Rolex 24's. Bullet runs in support of the Vancouver Childrens Hospital Foundation and together we aim to raise money for this very worth while charity. With any luck, we will have the Daytona car at the event.

If you would like to attend drop us an email at [email protected] and we can forward you a registration form.

Cost is 290.00 +gst.

Cheers

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The event is sold out.

If you have some spare time this day and want to come out to see some of the latest Porsches on the track (including new GT3RS and GT3) let me know and we will arange to get you into the track.

Anyone new to the track that has been hesitant is also welcome, you can come for a ride with me to see what it is all about!

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.