Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 08' CS with Borla exhaust that was installed 8-9 months ago. I noticed the metal bracket that holds the exhaust tips together has separated. Has anyone had this happen to them and how did you proceed in contacting Borla? The shop that installed the exhaust has since shut its doors.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
I would call them @ 1-877-GO-BORLA (or 1-877-462-6752).

-Moto

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
I just had this happen to me about a month ago - I got a pretty bad rattle....I talked to Chris at Borla and he said they would take care of it. I just went to the shop where they had a wielder, they tack wielded it in place all along the seams. The charged was $10. Didn't even have to place it on the lift. I gave them $20 and called it a day. Chris said send the bill but with it being so cheap...I didn't bother...the offer was nice though and they really stand behind their product.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would call them @ 1-877-GO-BORLA (or 1-877-462-6752).

-Moto
Thanks for the feedback.

I just had this happen to me about a month ago - I got a pretty bad rattle....I talked to Chris at Borla and he said they would take care of it. I just went to the shop where they had a wielder, they tack wielded it in place all along the seams. The charged was $10. Didn't even have to place it on the lift. I gave them $20 and called it a day. Chris said send the bill but with it being so cheap...I didn't bother...the offer was nice though and they really stand behind their product.
Thank you as well. Who is Chris?

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you as well. Who is Chris?
Chris Higgins, he's the borla representative/sponsor of this site, great guy. But like I said, it's really only a 5 minute fix, no biggie, but I would have them run the weld bead all along the seams and not just tack it in place...I'm sure this is never going to happen again.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris Higgins, he's the borla representative/sponsor of this site, great guy. But like I said, it's really only a 5 minute fix, no biggie, but I would have them run the weld bead all along the seams and not just tack it in place...I'm sure this is never going to happen again.
I just received a response form Borla and they will send me a new rear piece. Great customer service!!! :dance:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.