Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my 07 CS, under the passenger seats, there's a opening which is not covered with anything, and i dropped a quater in there which took me forever to get it out because it went into the chassis.... so i am wondering if it's just my car that's missing a cover or all of them are like that ?

thankx.

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
in my 07 CS, under the passenger seats, there's a opening which is not covered with anything, and i dropped a quater in there which took me forever to get it out because it went into the chassis.... so i am wondering if it's just my car that's missing a cover or all of them are like that ?

thankx.
They are all like that, a search of this forum will turn up the fact that people have lost all sorts of things down there, pens, tools, money, etc.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are all like that, a search of this forum will turn up the fact that people have lost all sorts of things down there, pens, tools, money, etc.
lol...serously??? any solution other than cover it with a piece of ugly cardboard?

i tried to use the search function, but i don't know what keyword to use...

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
This is the magical hole under the seat for me! When I was installing my GT3 seats I found 8 melted skittles, $2.60 in change, 3 pens, AND an ipod :dance: used car FTW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.