Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to hang your jacket behind the driver's seat in a Cayman? Is there space? Is there a hook?
Thanks!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yes, the back seats have a hook that can even be specified to be covered in leather. However the sports bucket seats don't. Also you can't have the seat all the way back or there will be no room for the coat as the back will touch the engine hump...

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have an 09 with sport seats and have a hook. The shorter you are the more room you have behind the seat. I am 5ft8 and have over a few inches between the seat and the engine compartment hump. If your significant other is short or likes their seat close up then you will have a lot more room for a jacket behind that seat which is easily accessible from the drivers seat.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Probably plenty of room in a Cayenne. In fact they may have space for one of those bars that go all the way across. They may have those in carbon.

:cheers:

·
Registered
806 Posts
The best way to see what will and what won't fit in a Cayman is to go on a test drive. Get the seat positioned to where you are comfortable, and see how much space is left behind it. Be forewarned though, many people who take innocent test drives in Caymans end up driving one home.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Maybe it's me, but that question tells me that if this really is an issue, you should probably stay with one of Mr. Bangles designs...

Carbon fiber...HeeHee! Light weight (RS) in orange/black... ceramic hooks... limited slip cargo net...Twin Turbo cup holders...
halon/latte suppression sys.... :kiss:

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
Maybe it's me, but that question tells me that if this really is an issue, you should probably stay with one of Mr. Bangles designs...

Carbon fiber...HeeHee! Light weight (RS) in orange/black... ceramic hooks... limited slip cargo net...Twin Turbo cup holders...
halon/latte suppression sys.... :kiss:
:hilarious:

I usually lay my jacket in the back. Hanging clothes on hooks in any vehicle drives me nuts. They flop around, and obscure visibility.

There is plenty of room to lay out a out in the back. Even with luggage back there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts