Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

821 - 828 of 828 Posts

·
Administrator
34,415 Posts
Wow, no posts on this topic since 2011.

For those interested, I have a nice set of used wheels from this custom run available for sale. I bought them new in the box from a participant of the original group buy. I paid $4,500 and put about 7,500 miles on them. They are mounted with Nitto N01 tires. The rear tires should be replaced but the fronts are still in good shape. 3 of 4 wheels are in great shape. Even the 4th is in nice shape just unfortunately has a little very minor curb rash and a couple chips in the silver paint. I will sell for $3,500 + shipping. Email me at sl_streimer at streimer dot com and i will send you pics.

Thanks for your interest.
You know you need to post this in the Classifieds and not here right? BTW these wheels are so rare that they've gone up in value so if someone can snatch them up for your asking price they probably should...

·
Sexual Philanthropist
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #822
You know you need to post this in the Classifieds and not here right? BTW these wheels are so rare that they've gone up in value so if someone can snatch them up for your asking price they probably should...
It's amazing, same thing happened with the original run we did for the Elise. Looks like my next car will be the 4C so we'll probably do a run for that next, I'll take three sets this time!

·
Administrator
34,415 Posts
It's amazing, same thing happened with the original run we did for the Elise. Looks like my next car will be the 4C so we'll probably do a run for that next, I'll take three sets this time!

I just had someone this past weekend asking me about where they could get a set of wheels like mine. I should have sent them to this topic thread for a good read. :)

·
Sexual Philanthropist
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #824
I was at a PCA event at TWS this last weekend and a guy had two sets and was looking for more...

·
Sexual Philanthropist
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #826
Qualifying tires, dry set and wet set. He said he'd like to have 4 ideally so he had 2 sets of dries in case of a puncture...

·
Registered
304 Posts
I just had someone this past weekend asking me about where they could get a set of wheels like mine. I should have sent them to this topic thread for a good read. :)
So when's the next group buy? :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Because most all the previously posted photographs of the wheels appear to have gone AWOL, I thought I'd post a couple--in the unlikely event that someone is curious as to what they look like.

jD

P.S. The chrome lug bolts and chrome locking lug bolt are all from Ralph Boothe.

Attachments

821 - 828 of 828 Posts