1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Caymaniac
5,663 Posts
Awesome.To think there was a time when I could honestly say I had seen every Cayman video on Youtube, and there was no such thing as a Cayman racing. :hilarious:

Same car in epic duel with a 911. Next time someone asks "the question", point them here...

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
What is that vanishing dot ahead? Oh yeah a Cayman... :) But wait I'm driving a 911 I'm "supposed" to be faster! :)

NOT!

Hey isn't that Grant's 911 they pass at about the 4min mark??

Also did you notice the amount of steering correction needed in the 911 vs. the Cayman when they were doing the back to back cockpit views over the same sections of track? I thought that was interesting and somewhat telling of the two different steering racks...

The 911 shift at the 8:15 mark is classic... :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Interesting too watch that duel between the Cayman and 911.I noticed the difference in shift points too.especially when the 911 driver was crushing ice.I guess he was a little fustrated? Oh! and boy oh boy where they giving 944's away that day.......;):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.