Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I put a set of 56" Race Ramps in my "Shopping Bag" @ $228. Then I added the "CYBER14" discount code and received only 15.7% off (as calculated and stated in text in the coupon box on the checkout page). This seems inconsistent with the "20% off" stated at the top of this thread ...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi the 20% is off full retail and they are already discounted from where others have them on the web. (I did look elsewhere) I found the same thing when I ordered today, got a quick e mail explaining the difference, I am good to go, fair deal on good raps, even if ad is confusing (in the big picture we are talking about $7.00 or so:dance:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only promoted the "CYBER14" coupon code on the five forums where I am a sponsor. This was a last minute promo to match the Black Friday/Cyber Monday special offered by the factory. I even used the same coupon code as the factory. I did not promote the coupon code on my website since I really could not afford to take every order at 20% off of MSRP. As it was I sold several orders to customers in CA and HI at a loss.

My regular prices are 5% less than MSRP. That is the max discount allowed by the Race Ramps MAP (Minimum advertised price) policy. Rather than change all of my prices to MSRP and then offering a 20% coupon code, I opted to set the value of the coupon code at 15.7%, the increment needed to equal a 20% discount. As cudavid discovered, there was no other place besides Reverse Logic to get a better price on Race Ramps this past weekend.

Thank you to all who participated in the promotion. The burst in sales helped to deplete much of my stock this weekend in preparation for closing down my Phoenixville, PA warehouse at the end of this year. Beginning in January I will be shipping Race Ramps from the factory including the dozen or so custom SKUs that Race Ramps makes for Reverse Logic. I will continue to bring in Race Ramps for face-to-face sales at a number of the car shows held in Carlisle, PA.

I put a set of 56" Race Ramps in my "Shopping Bag" @ $228. Then I added the "CYBER14" discount code and received only 15.7% off (as calculated and stated in text in the coupon box on the checkout page). This seems inconsistent with the "20% off" stated at the top of this thread ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts