Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race Ramps-Two Piece 67" NEW

Brand new, unused 67" two piece race ramps. Light and very durable! Perfect for lowered cars.

From Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Race-Ramps-RR-XT-2-67-Inch-2-Piece/dp/B003ZAHTC4/ref=sr_1_1/191-8245220-0916545?ie=UTF8&qid=1426809270&sr=8-1&keywords=67+race+ramps

List Date: 3/19/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Race Ramps-Two Piece 67" NEW
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
Re: Race Ramps-Two Piece 67" NEW

You may want to list the model number. Perfect for lowered cars may not be perfect enough.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Done. A link to Amazon with all manner of detail.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Post Sale update:
I was the buyer of these Race Ramps on P-9. They were listed on the 19th and I purchased them the very same day. The seller did not ship the ramps to me after I paid in full via paypal. Instead, the following day he send me a message canceling my order claiming that he sold them locally and did not take the listing down. I am not sure whether this is accurate or not, but I know that when the rest of us list products for sale on P-9 and it sells for the price listed we do not pull this nonsense. Reidmalips did not do the right thing.

Today, I received an alternative set of ramps designed for low profile cars that another seller actually sold (however not on P-9). I am loyal to P-9 and would have preferred to buy them from a member or a sponsor but I found them elsewhere the second time around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts