Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of my tracking upgrades for next year I plan on getting some 5-6 point race seats. I have used Recaro seats in the past with other cars I have owned just wondering if anyone recommends any other maker for a 987. I am not looking for the carbon fiber GT seats since those are out of my price range ;).

·
Registered
162 Posts
OMP, Momo also make some nice units. Most weigh the same, Cobra has some lighter ones and are good as well, without being in the $3k price range. I use a Momo supercup, nice for shorter, smaller drivers. In the Austin area you can try them here at winding road

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMP, Momo also make some nice units. Most weigh the same, Cobra has some lighter ones and are good as well, without being in the $3k price range. I use a Momo supercup, nice for shorter, smaller drivers. In the Austin area you can try them here at winding road
I will defiantly check out winding road since I travel to Austin often since I am in DFW. Thanks for the rest of the recommendations.

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
I will defiantly check out winding road since I travel to Austin often since I am in DFW. Thanks for the rest of the recommendations.

Check out the raceshop at MSR Cresson. Its always better to sit in one first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a Corbeau seat, I still need to install and bypass the airbag warning light. Been watching videos and how to articles. Seems pretty DIY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts