Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some (poor quality) random photos of my cayman that i forgot i took a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nice shooting locations. Quality isn't poor. I feel the same way though when I see some of the photos posted on the luxury4play car forums with their $5k DSLR's.... :eek:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Agreed, nice location.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Great photos; I especially like the last one of downtown.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
#4 is a nice composition and could be worked into something nice if you have an original Raw somewhere to work on. So I say you actually took a very nice photo #4 and I consider it a keeper. FWIW the Hawaii stuff is always nice to see.:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
#4 is a nice composition and could be worked into something nice if you have an original Raw somewhere to work on. So I say you actually took a very nice photo #4 and I consider it a keeper. FWIW the Hawaii stuff is always nice to see.:cheers::cheers:
thanks. the king kamehameha statute is in front of aliiolani hale, the building that houses the hawaii state supreme court. i work in the building next to it so it was a simple matter of just pulling into the parking area, jumping out of my car, avoiding the tour vans and tourist, and snapping the shot.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice pics!

What a coincidence! I never saw you on plant 9, but my youtube id is 202croc!!

Anyways cheers!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts