Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: Stormshadow

Description: Rare Porsche T-Shirt "Eat, Sleep, Porsche" Great Christmas gift for that true Porschephile. Try to find this one elsewhere...I bet you can't! Size: XL Never Worn, Brand New Color: Red Sorry I will not sell internationally. No returns or refunds. $10 flat shipping and handling. I take PAYPAL.

More...

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts

by: Stormshadow

Description: Rare Porsche T-Shirt "Eat, Sleep, Porsche" Great Christmas gift for that true Porschephile. Try to find this one elsewhere...I bet you can't! Size: XL Never Worn, Brand New Color: Red Sorry I will not sell internationally. No returns or refunds. $10 flat shipping and handling. I take PAYPAL.

More...
My wife has an eBay business, and it has always mystified us why so many US individuals won't ship internationally? She ships internationally and if she has problems with customers, with a few exceptions, the issues are spread around the globe, including the good ol' US of A. Just wondering, because it isn't rocket science to ship out of country - so that can't be the reason. What's your reasoning? Just bad experiences? Neat shirt btw.

·
Registered
992 Posts
My wife has an eBay business, and it has always mystified us why so many US individuals won't ship internationally? She ships internationally and if she has problems with customers, with a few exceptions, the issues are spread around the globe, including the good ol' US of A. Just wondering, because it isn't rocket science to ship out of country - so that can't be the reason. What's your reasoning? Just bad experiences? Neat shirt btw.
Shipping overseas increases the seller to higher risk. And if fraud does occur, it becomes exponentially harder to resolve the issue.

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Shipping overseas increases the seller to higher risk. And if fraud does occur, it becomes exponentially harder to resolve the issue.
Hasn't been my wifes experience, but then on eBay, the protection that eBay, PayPal, and lastly ones credit card has pretty well negated the risk. I can see more if one is shipping without any of those 'barriers' to risk.:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts