Just shy really :)

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Seems rather quiet on here.

'Sup y'all? :taunt:

Or have you found a new home? :crazy:

:dance:
Sometimes you'll find that it feels like everybody's on holiday or something, just as well we speak the same language as our American cousins, else I agree it would be boreing and not dissimilar to "Other" sites.....:hilarious:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You won't be able to shut me up when i get me new motor next year;)
Whatch ya getting?? :) :)

[Could not see a thread with the spec. :(]

Mind you, if (once) I get confirmation from the OPC, I'll throw out my final spec as well. :banana:

Looks like, like you, am up for the March collection as well.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Whatch ya getting?? :) :)

[Could not see a thread with the spec. :(]

Mind you, if (once) I get confirmation from the OPC, I'll throw out my final spec as well. :banana:

Looks like, like you, am up for the March collection as well.
Yeah get the cayman s in march:dance:
spec white: pasm, sports crono, lsd (not the drug), leather, pdk, nav, its gona be my first porker:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah get the cayman s in march:dance:
spec white: pasm, sports crono, lsd (not the drug), leather, pdk, nav, its gona be my first porker:)
Sweet! When did you place the order? 'Cos paddle shifts are now on the OPC configuration app ~£250) !

To quote Quagmire: "Giggity giggity"

Factory pick up?

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Sweet! When did you place the order? 'Cos paddle shifts are now on the OPC configuration app ~£250) !

To quote Quagmire: "Giggity giggity"

Factory pick up?
Shhhhh! You'll be waking us up if you're not careful ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you have just made my day Bud if the paddle shifts are available :cheers: ordered mine in october
It was on the config app as an optional extra the OPC was using (last Saturday) with a time constraint that it could not had till the 31st of Jan 2010.

Guess the switches is still standard on a PDK.

Assuming they don't pull that option as a "mistake"; Although in another thread it was indicated that the CA OPC site seems to list it as well; And you get a Feb build slot, then you should be able to request it.

HTH :cheers:

Cuch

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
It has taken me........... A Huge Amount of time, to figure out this 'New Fangled' Caymanclub Website Organisation Thingy.........

Just found the UK Section............... (Why did they move it?)

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
I am definitely awake now .... Welcome back Karel

which reminds me :beer: ????

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Welcome back, we were talking about Anglesey in the pub last night. Care to sort out some dates?

:)

Nick
Yep yep yep.....bring it on got withdrawal symptoms. Somebody get a date...March-ish ????

It has taken me........... A Huge Amount of time, to figure out this 'New Fangled' Caymanclub Website Organisation Thingy.........

Just found the UK Section............... (Why did they move it?)
That's what you get for being away so long Karel...............Planet-9 indeed !!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts