·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think there'll be any salt on the roads after this storm? :(

·
Porsche Prophet
937 Posts
Are you kidding me...how long have you lived out here...it will be on the roads for a week...I guess we will be having a White Christmas after all...:hilarious::hilarious:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just to make my fellow owners cringe. The 987 is out in the parking lot, in the apartments where I live in, with a Porsche tequipment cover; next to my 2007 FXSTB, with its cover on. Apartment living doesn't provide me a garage, although NJ housing prices are more than outrageous I have been looking and gasping.

·
Registered
317 Posts
My Croc is nestled in the garage with care waiting for the snowflakes in the air. We are expecting 18"-24" inches here in Plymouth, Ma. Got my sled waxed and ready to go. :burnout:

·
I'm an excellent driver ....
1,628 Posts
All three are tucked in the garage. Picked the Cayman up yesterday from TPC. With the latest TPC tweak the Cayman is just pissed now, a tire shredding machine :banana:. I am glad she is back home :dance:

·
Registered
143 Posts
As I don't have a garage, I parked my CS in the basement of the garage at work, covered it up and let Security know it will be there for several days. It will be a white Christmas, on the roads and off.

The guards wanted a set of keys, just in case. They reminded me of the parking attendants in the movie Ferris Buellers Day Off ! I politely said thats OK.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good timing Schwabe. I look forward to your report on the car.......in 4 weeks! :hilarious:

All three are tucked in the garage. Picked the Cayman up yesterday from TPC. With the latest TPC tweak the Cayman is just pissed now, a tire shredding machine :banana:. I am glad she is back home :dance:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had that same cover for a bit, a gift from the dealer. Be careful of that nasty zipper running down the rear fender. It didn't fir quite right either because I don't think it was made with the extra room needed to cover the rear bumper stops needed on U.S. cars. It was a tight fit!

Just to make my fellow owners cringe. The 987 is out in the parking lot, in the apartments where I live in, with a Porsche tequipment cover; next to my 2007 FXSTB, with its cover on. Apartment living doesn't provide me a garage, although NJ housing prices are more than outrageous I have been looking and gasping.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm ready...Bring it on...

Drove the Croc all this week, hate to leave her in the garage...There was salt residue on the roads, was out last night and they were spreading brine...got on a road where brine was still wet...gotta wash her AGAIN...:drivingskid:

·
I'm an excellent driver ....
1,628 Posts

This was this morning around 9AM, since then it has snowed nonstop, way past 2 feet of snow. Did the responsible thing, dug out, took the R500 and got toilette paper, now my family is able to make it through the big white out of '09 :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I had that same cover for a bit, a gift from the dealer. Be careful of that nasty zipper running down the rear fender. It didn't fir quite right either because I don't think it was made with the extra room needed to cover the rear bumper stops needed on U.S. cars. It was a tight fit!
Very true and when I replace the rear spoiler this cover will no longer be an option.

I will post pics of the CS under its snow blanket tomorrow.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
I'm ready...Bring it on...

Drove the Croc all this week, hate to leave her in the garage...There was salt residue on the roads, was out last night and they were spreading brine...got on a road where brine was still wet...gotta wash her AGAIN...:drivingskid:
Is that a speed yellow snowmobile? If we had enough snow here I'd get one of those babies in a heartbeat! :)

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm seeing some snowdrifts up to my waist out there and it's still storming hard. Well at least it's Sunday tomorrow and I have all day to dig...

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Is that a speed yellow snowmobile? If we had enough snow here I'd get one of those babies in a heartbeat! :)
You can put wheels on the ski's and a flat profile rubber track and drag race it in no snow! No excuses now Ken!;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts