Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture of my new Cayman S sitting at dealer waiting for my arrival this Friday. They received car 11 days ago but at the last moment I decided to
add PSE, a short shifter kit, and 9500ci, hence the delay. The dealer is Speedway Motors in Victoria,BC Canada. I started working on this last June and enjoyed the process,and the wait. Sometimes the waiting is the best part.:):):):beer:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
She's a beauty,

·
Registered
156 Posts
Here's a picture of my new Cayman S sitting at dealer waiting for my arrival this Friday. They received car 11 days ago but at the last moment I decided to
add PSE, a short shifter kit, and 9500ci, hence the delay. The dealer is Speedway Motors in Victoria,BC Canada. I started working on this last June and enjoyed the process,and the wait. Sometimes the waiting is the best part.:):):):beer:
Congrats on the new ride. Good choice on the wheels, I like those a lot on Cayman's!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on the new ride. Good choice on the wheels, I like those a lot on Cayman's!
Thanks Jason. I've always liked the classic spoked wheels on older British sports cars . The 19" sport design comes close to creating a similar effect. 18" on my STI are somewhat similar.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I started working on this last June and enjoyed the process,and the wait. Sometimes the waiting is the best part.:):):):beer:
You are a much more patient man than I. I have been told mine is on the boat and the waiting just gets more intense. :burnout:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are a much more patient man than I. I have been told mine is on the boat and the waiting just gets more intense. :burnout:
It's all been a lot of fun. Should be a great summer for both of us!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BTW there's a big Porsche event up at Sun Peaks this fall.I see you are just south of us.Great drive up and a chance to show your new car. I believe event is called Porsche Escape. Sun Peaks is a resort near Kamloops, BC.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Ditto for that. I have been collecting parts in my garage for it's arrival. I'll have plenty of projects as well as a 2,000 mile break in trip planned, autocross and track. I guess you could say that the anticipation has been fun-- but I expect the reality will be better.
Barry

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
BTW there's a big Porsche event up at Sun Peaks this fall.I see you are just south of us.Great drive up and a chance to show your new car. I believe event is called Porsche Escape. Sun Peaks is a resort near Kamloops, BC.:cheers:
I have thought about combining that with a trip to visit my brother in Calgary.
:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts