Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I have a 2004 Porsche 911 Convertible. The rear driver side window has fallen off track and is making awful grinding noises. From my research it sounds like I have a bad window regulator. This part is pretty expensive, does anyone know of any alternative sources to obtain a window regulator that isn't $900?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I just checked Pelican Parts and they appear to also be $900. Not sure you'll find a new one for less. Guess they're proud of the motor in the regulator.

There are several Porsche dismantlers out there that may have a used one for less. Or search ebay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked Pelican Parts and they appear to also be $900. Not sure you'll find a new one for less. Guess they're proud of the motor in the regulator.

There are several Porsche dismantlers out there that may have a used one for less. Or search ebay.
I found a rebuild service on ebay. I'm just not entirely sure about the quality.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2012-Porsche-911-Rear-Window-Regulator-Rebuild-Service-Lifetime-Warranty/323783222810?hash=item4b62fbe61a:g:6J0AAOSwKLZct8Mi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts