Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at retorfitting these 997.2 rear PCCB calipers that I got for free onto my 981 CS - I'll pick up the front shortly too.

Just curious if anyone knows where I should start looking for discs?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Can that rear refit be accomplished? 997.2 is 1 piece and much different...the tiny-since-1997OEM rears remain a real issue on the 981...let us know!

·
Vendor
707 Posts
You could either purchase the 981 PCCB rear caliper OR purchase the 996 twin turbo rear caliper. Both will fit. You need upgraded or alternate discs obviously but both of those calipers will work on the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
You could either purchase the 981 PCCB rear caliper OR purchase the 996 twin turbo rear caliper. Both will fit. You need upgraded or alternate discs obviously but both of those calipers will work on the rear.
What other changes are needed? How will the ecu know the calipers have been changed and the possible effects of PSM and PTV?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Did we mean PSM and PTV. Maybe Harvey got distracted while he was posting cause he was watching TV, having a drink, and getting yelled at by his wife who was unfortunately experiencing PMS all at the same???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts