Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing 981 Boxster trunk capacities and found a reference to the removal of the forward panel in the rear trunk to access more storage space. The poster said the panel was easy to remove and one then had 43 inches of depth by 10 inches high, the added space being underneath the folded top (when down obviously). That was the only reference I could find and nothing else on Google. Have any of you done this or have any experience with this?

John

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I thought you meant where the top goes when down, if you have it up. There's quite a large space in there, but can't be easily reached, so useless when driving with the top up. There should be access thru the trunk IMO, and use a little tray or something, like Ferrari does with the Californias, so the ECU knows if it can lower the top or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.