Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana:I have finally received confirmation of completion! It has been a long 3 months. Now I have to wait for the ship to pick up the car and bring it to Houston. They told me this morning that it may be here by the end of March. I can hardly wait.

This is what I have been waiting for:
Cayman S
Speed Yellow
Limited Slip Differential
PASM
Sport Chrono
Sport Short Shifter
Sport Bucket Seats
Black interior
Universal Audio Interface
Instrument Dials in Speed Yellow
Seat Belts - Speed Yellow

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats. Hang in there, it will be here soon.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Congrads!
Ours may be on the same boat. Mine came off the assembly line 10 days ago and now is in the Exclusive shop. My dealer is telling me they are trying to get it finished and on a boat leaving 10 March due into Baltimore around 22 March. Did they give you a VIN yet? I am expecting mine any day now...PCA app
will go out immediately!

ps. all that yellow..must be the banana boat!

pss...your lucky...I have been waiting since the middle of August!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Congratulations. You won't sleep well for the next month but it will be worth while. Your options sound great. Make sure to post pics when the car arrives.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I
have finally received confirmation of completion! It has been a long 3 months. Now I have to wait for the ship to pick up the car and bring it to Houston. They told me this morning that it may be here by the end of March. I can hardly wait.
Stay busy and the time will fly by . I always wanted a Yellow Porsche but my wife said "No way". I'm just happy she approved my purchase at all. So, I love the color and really like your performance specs, big time!:cheers:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! You are right. Keeping my mind focus here at work is becoming harder. Sleep is overrated...:sleep:

They have given me a VIN# which will allow me to get some things done ahead of time. One of the things that I will do is to complete the PCA application.

I will post pictures once I get it!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I also received confirmation of completion. My CS is now waiting for a vessel. My dealer says mid April delivery. It's been a long 5 going on 6 months!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts