Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recipe for ultimate driving pleasure: clear blue sky with just a few high puffy clouds, temperatures in the upper 60s / low 70s, winding country roads, car enthusiast, and a sports car, preferably a Porsche. Just got back from a two hour drive in my black 981 BS, and I had the pleasure of driving in the conditions described above. As soon as I got out of my garage, I lowered the top and hit the sport button. So a beautiful sports car + a beautiful day make for a very happy driver.
What topped off my driving experience was the reaction I got when I stopped off at a country restaurant for lunch. The restaurant offered outdoor dining, which I took advantage of since it was such a beautiful day. As soon as I got out of my car, I received a compliment on how gorgeous my car looked from a couple walking to the restaurant. As I sat at my table I saw several people checking out my car as they either entered or departed the restaurant. Even my waiter asked me about my car after he took my order. I know lots of people would never buy a black car because of the maintenance, but no car looks better than a clean and polished black car.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Yes, but we all know Red cars are faster! Lol! It's rainy in Miami this afternoon, but I get where you're coming from! Nothing like taking your car out for a ride on a perfect day.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The restaurant offered outdoor dining
Ultimate combination -- outdoor driving paired with outdoor dining.:cheers:

Yes, but we all know Red cars are faster!
That's because we're receding from all the other cars at speeds approaching that of light.

Reactions: stratman

·
Registered
75 Posts
maxresdefault.jpg
You didn't even have to use your AK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts