Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the red tail lights are a pretty controversial topic here :hilarious: but I wanted to get thoughts on the tails for Seal gray? I haven't been able to find any seal gray cars with red tails (maybe this is a sign?).

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know the red tail lights are a pretty controversial topic here :hilarious: but I wanted to get thoughts on the tails for Seal gray? I haven't been able to find any seal gray cars with red tails (maybe this is a sign?).

What are your thoughts?
You read my mind....have seal grey too....
Also didn't find any pics with red taillights.....someone else maybe ????

·
Registered
436 Posts
They look great on my atlas (and also look great on a gt silver rs60 boxster on my block). I'm not a modifier at all but I say go for this one without hesitation! DIY is a piece of cake too.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I have the reds on my black CS, and wouldn't go back! Love them. I think it will look good on SG too. I just added some photos in my garage gallery here of my taillights.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I had * smoked tails on my seal gray, and really liked it.
Though, I have black exhaust tips, and I changed the Boxster logo to black. Oh yeah my top is black too, so there's a bit of a theme there.

*they're for sale. you can pm me for more info.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I had * smoked tails on my seal gray, and really liked it.
Though, I have black exhaust tips, and I changed the Boxster logo to black. Oh yeah my top is black too, so there's a bit of a theme there.

*they're for sale. you can pm me for more info.
Why did you change them? Did they come smoked or did you use a spray.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm all about simplifying the Cayman, so the essential lines show. My 968 cab came with all red tail lights (as well as ATB/limited slip) and I missed those on my CS. See my pictures for a shot of the all red tail lights. I'm working on the limited slip.
As you can see, I also removed my rear deck badging as well as switching out the tail lights. Mazzi, the sales manager at Sunset Porsche, switched out the amber front side lights for the clear European ones before I even saw the car, eliminating one more colorful distraction from the exterior. If you like that look, go for it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
REF: DE1
I went from the stock vinyl steering wheel to black leather, but I wasn't happy until I found a great deal at Suncoast on the slightly smaller, slightly padded alcantara steering wheel and shift knob: wonderful.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.