Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a June 2 build CS that arrived in San Diego on July 10. However, my dealer is telling me that the Porsche regional rep thinks it's going to be several more weeks (very late summer) before Porsche decides to release the MY2010s. There is no published release date as of yet. I'm so anxious to receive my car, and it pains me to think that I still have a couple of months before I can drive it. Any thoughts????

·
Registered
161 Posts
Here in the UK the first 2010 models won't be delivered to customers until September. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here in the UK the first 2010 models won't be delivered to customers until September. I feel your pain.
Not true. Ours came last week, one of the first shipment into the country and took a week longer to clear Porsche inspection before delivery to the dealer.

BTW it's absolutely brilliant:banana::banana::banana:

Nick

·
Registered
58 Posts
My tourist delivery '09 C is on a boat that was scheduled to port in Jacksonville, FL last week and in San Diego next week. I was able to track it a couple of weeks ago when it stopped in the UK. If it's the same boat (timeline seems to fit) that dropped off zznick's car then perhaps the 2010's are already here in the US!

The boat will cross the Panama Canal on its way to SD and probably will take about a week for port processing and transport to the dealer. The wait is killing me!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am sure current inventory of 09s (even 08s) will influence Porsches decision on when to release the 2010s. Not that they can delay forever, but I think they may stall a little based on the weak sales.

I went to pick up my clear side markers last week and the local dealer (Oklahoma City) and it seems like they have only moved a single Cayman S since I started shopping 8 weeks ago.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Makes you wonder why they had such a short 2009 model year. Seems they just set themselves up. Same here no movement on 09' caymans.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not true. Ours came last week, one of the first shipment into the country and took a week longer to clear Porsche inspection before delivery to the dealer.

BTW it's absolutely brilliant:banana::banana::banana:

Nick
Woohoo nice one :picsplz:

·
Registered
20 Posts
when i ordered my old 2007 335i in 2006 it was supposed to arrive sept 1st i got it in late sept. you'll just be that more excited when you get it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts