Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Filed under: Coupe, Performance, Porsche, Luxury

Click image above to enlarge

If all the rumors, wishes and Internet chatter about a new Porsche 928 can actually make the car happen, we are all for it - there are few automobiles we miss as lustily as the 1992-1995 928 GTS. We do know that Porsche has seven new models in the works and a 928 successor could be one of them, but until we have something more substantial to go on it looks like we're in for a slew of crowd-sourced renderings.

The above is from Teamspeed forum member Wildspeed, who's done a thorough job of melding Panamera and early 928 cues with a bit of flourish around the front wheel wells. If it comes in a manual version we'll consider it. You can have a better look at it in the high-res image and let us know what you think of Wildspeed's 928 and the GT's speculators in Comments.

[Source: Teamspeed via Carscoop]Rendered Speculation: Porsche 928 successor originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:27:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
maybe the looks will grow on me, like the 4 door Panamera has started to. But it's got a long way to go.

Salesman at my local dealer told me today that Porsche is "definitely making the Panamera coupe" in a couple of years. We'll see, I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts