Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning to go this year but other things have come up to prevent me from going. Who here is planning on going and would one or more individuals like to be our roving reporter(s) on the scene and report back to Planet-9 members about what is taking place on site?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I’m going, but this is my first Rennsport Reunion… I won’t arrive until late Friday morning due to other commitments. I’ll take some pics of cars on display, in the corrals, or other places where they are close-up; no video or racing pics since my camera doesn’t have much zoom capability. I’ll also be looking at the historic displays and spending some time with my PCA region (Sierra Nevada).

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will be in the Cayman Corral and of course walking around. Not sure what would constitute reporting but I will contribute what I can. I'll have my 5D MKII on me as well and may get some good pictures, notwithstanding my lack of skill as a photographer. Definitely willing to post here about what I see.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I am heading down to Rennsport today, but won't be there until around 11:00. I'm also staying in Monterey for the weekend, and plan to be at the event most of Saturday and Sunday. I'll be parking in the designated Cayman area while at Laguna Seca.....

Unfortunately I am only bring my cell phone camera, but if i get any good pictures I will post them.

I'm still deciding (paniced) over where I will be parking my CGTS overnight. The hotel my wife and I are staying at only offers valet parking, or I have to try and find a spot somewhere on the street of a rather busy area of Monterey. I really don't want to have someone unknown drive may car... a manual transmission..... :helpme:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts