Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish to express my thanks to Craig for his great customer service. I had a time sensitive order and unfortunately my order did not arrive in time for my event. Craig was very gracious about my situation and I could not recommend him and Rennstore more. I plan to but some Pagid Yellows for some future track days.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ditto

I was about to post my own thread until I saw this one. Last Friday afternoon I was preparing for a 2-day DE and was attempting my first brake pad swap on the CS. I wasn't sure whether to keep the anti squeal shims in or not, and was just generally nervous about doing it right.

I called Craig at a time when most people had already split for Memorial Day weekend. He immediately answered my questions and I was soon on the road. The Pagid yellows in front and blacks in back were AWESOME at the track. Much better performance than the OEM pads. I was able to brake deep and hard into the corners time after time. Of course, Craig warned me that the CS would sound like a dump truck if I used the pads on the street - true!

Anyway, it's a tough world out there and I gotta hand it to the small business owners who take good care of their customers.

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Re: Ditto

+1 to the above two post. I called Craig Sat and he put a front and rear set of Pagid Yellows in the mail today. In time for my Sebring event. Great customer service - - friendly and very helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.