Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found this site during my used Cayman search and wanted to share. It's the only place I found that generates a free build sheet based on VIN, besides calling the local Porsche dealer. The site is Research My Porsche at Research My Porsche | Porsche. Another good site for checking on lost and stolen and salvage claims is the NICB site at https://www.nicb.org/vincheck. Thanks to both of those sites!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just noticed when searching for a MT yesterday on the PorscheUSA.com used car database it now includes the build sheets. Awesome! I've always wonders why build sheets are so private and elusive.

I haven't used the site for a few years and it seems like it has fewer filters, like transmission, to show the 1 out of 100 manual transmissions. :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just noticed when searching for a MT yesterday on the PorscheUSA.com used car database it now includes the build sheets. Awesome! I've always wonders why build sheets are so private and elusive.

I haven't used the site for a few years and it seems like it has fewer filters, like transmission, to show the 1 out of 100 manual transmissions. :(
Thanks! Yes that is nice for Porsches listed on the dealer sites. The link above works for all used Porsches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts