238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and girls:

Anyone going to be there?

Gil

·
Registered
202 Posts
I will. I was there this past weekend (well, at least on Sunday when the weather was clear). :beer:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I'll be there -

We had a lot of Caymans at the DE this weekend - it's taken a while, but we are finally starting to see a nice Cayman(S) turn out! We even had the Bud Interseries car there. Oh, and yes, I ran all 4 sessions in the slop on Saturday................

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far we have six, ApexL8 - car #51, KineticFlow - car#19, Rod - car #58, and the 3 of us.

Does PCA use the "outside" paddock or the inside where ALMS stages? If we have enough cars we can have a Cayman Corral!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
So far we have six, ApexL8 - car #51, KineticFlow - car#19, Rod - car #58, and the 3 of us.

Does PCA use the "outside" paddock or the inside where ALMS stages? If we have enough cars we can have a Cayman Corral!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Rod and ApexL8 were there this past weekend too. We use the old outside paddock, and Rod and I usually park down by the "pavillion" near the down ramp............

Looking forward to meeting you there!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure I know where that is and will look for you there.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'll be there as number 010. I usually hang with a group from the Peachstate club but will look you up as well. :cheers:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be there as number 010. I usually hang with a group from the Peachstate club but will look you up as well. :cheers:
Sounds great, looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Everyone:

My wife has decided not to go with me to Atlanta, so I won't be able to use her Benz as the support vehicle.

Is there anyone from the east coast of Florida going to RA and trailering their car with room for a spare set of wheels and tires? I know it's a long shot!

Thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a great weekend. Thanks to the organizers this was a very well orchestrated event; good fun for all.

Special thanks to Rod, Chuck, David, and Bill for the warm hospitality afforded to this Florida "boy".

Thanks again to everyone involved.

Gil

·
Registered
202 Posts
What a great weekend. Thanks to the organizers this was a very well orchestrated event; good fun for all.

Special thanks to Rod, Chuck, David, and Bill for the warm hospitality afforded to this Florida "boy".

Thanks again to everyone involved.

Gil
Gil, it was good to see you as well (We actually met at Roebling). I suspect I am going to have upgrade a bit on my brakes, though. I am trying to stay as stock as possible, but I need the right bits for the job.

Thanks to "ApexL8" for a fine check ride.

I plan to go back in August.

Bill "Quick" :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts