Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:

Registration is now open for MVP Track Time’s (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2nd annual “Flyin Turkey Trot” Road Atlanta track weekend November 20-21, 2010. Visit our registration page for the downloadable entry form or on-line entry at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

We schedule six, 20-minute session for each of the three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups each day.

Don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at the track.

Feff

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Good Morning All:

We've received a number of e-mails and calls asking about entry fees for MVP Track Time's (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2010 track events including Road Atlanta in November. They are on our web site as well, so no one is "surprised”. The 2010 dates and entry fees are listed below.

April 10 - 11: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 7: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 9: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

October 16 - 17: Road America - SOLD OUT!

November 20 - 21: Road Atlanta
$400-Weekend​
$250-Single Day​

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

We schedule six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three run groups daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for the Novice drivers..

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you need more information. All are welcome. Happy Motoring!

Feff

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi All:

The Novice and Advanced run groups at Road Atlanta November 20-21 are full. E-mail [email protected] to get on the reserve list. Feel free to call me at (314) 249-3770 with questions. Hope to see you there.

Feff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts