Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking very hard @ the TPC kit for my car, but I need to know if the setup has logged many track miles @ the hands of a seasoned, aggressive driver, especially while wearing R-comps.

A concern is the occasional starvation issues and if the increased speed & stress the setup will provide, has aggravated that issue & resulted in any powertrain 'incidents'...

Thanks,

George B.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Well, our owner and chief engineer had 100+ track days on his car, w/o error. Car ran full JRZs and either hoosiers or 888s depending on the weather... Did i mention he is a Grand Am Driver?

We have a car running in 1 lap this year. I can think of 5 systems in the US which run hard either on autocross and/or road courses... I am sure some of them will chime in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, our owner and chief engineer had 100+ track days on his car, w/o error. Car ran full JRZs and either hoosiers or 888s depending on the weather... Did i mention he is a Grand Am Driver?

We have a car running in 1 lap this year. I can think of 5 systems in the US which run hard either on autocross and/or road courses... I am sure some of them will chime in.
Great info... Stock lubrication system?

Thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.