Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Midwest Cayman section is a good place to post regional items of interest, but it's also a good place to get to know other owners and get their take on information unique to our area. Anyone from Indiana, Ohio, Illinois or Kentucky here?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am in Cincinnati...just north of Fort Mitchell :taunt: Just bought meteor base cayman two weeks ago. Snow tires this weekend.:burnout:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Also in the cincy 'burbs north - Mason with a '08 Guards Red C2.7 delivered in March and I love it! The best part of ownership so far has been Croctoberfest!

BTW, any of you other Cincy/NKY guys in PCA? I just remodeled the OVR site with forums and all...check it out if you get a chance. I need some help getting some chatter started there as well. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is a Midwest section, if you also go into the PCA Zones group Zone 13 covers Chicago.

Are you in the city? I'm in Lakeview.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
THanks Maks. I'm in the city during the day but live in Lake Zurich. Still looking for some good twisties around here

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm still pretty new here, but I'd definitely be interested in a Winter drive with fellow Chicago area Porsche owners. I just got my snow shoes put on a few weeks ago and can't wait for a few inches on the ground!

I've seen some Chicago area happenings over on 6speedonline.com. Lots of Lambos and other more exotic cars. Looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Chicago here...I'm in the West Loop.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anybody want to do a winter GTG? Or do all of your 987s turn into garage queens when snow falls?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Anybody want to do a winter GTG? Or do all of your 987s turn into garage queens when snow falls?
Mine is a DD, my only car, I'm actually putting the snow tires on this weekend. So, I'm up for a GTG as long as the weather isn't too bad. Not as worried about my own winter driving skills, but more worried about other passengers in the drivers seat that seem to be out there.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts