Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
10,408 Posts
I plan to be at Autosport Designs and will probably ride out to Pindar with the group if I can keep up. I was able to get some practice in this weekend on the Lime Rock run. ;)

I hope to see some of the Long Island regulars there as well! :gossip:

· Premium Member
10,408 Posts
I know, both days, nuts right?

The weather forecast looks real good for both days. I have plenty of free time, it's just the $$$gas$$$ and $$$tolls$$$ from Staten Island that is holding me back right now.

I know I'll be grumpy all day on Saturday and end up sitting in front of the computer if I don't do this. Maybe you can swing by Autosport in the morning just to check out the car gathering.

· Premium Member
10,408 Posts
What a picture perfect day! Another 250 miles on the odo, but got a chance to hear a F360 Challenge Stradale with a Capristo wailing full throttle on the highway on my left with a F430 doing the same on my right.

Sorry speedART, it was outclassed in that company.

Also had a chance to watch a modded 996 turbo take off from extra legal speeds to extra extra speed. I had no chance and I've never see a car pull that hard at highway speeds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.