Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have some KN95 protective masks we use at the shop, (10 pack) $43.50 plus shipping. Give us call at (888) 978-9899!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Just to clarify KN95 are not to be confused with the N95 mask with the valve. KN95 mask are imported from China and have no valve, however with that being said anything is better than nothing for healthcare workers at this time, and as 33 year health care provider is why I find this in very poor taste. I expect this from Ebay rip off artist cashing in on the situation, but not from a vendor here.

If you have masks that you dont need, and clearly you do or you wouldn't be selling them, then put them in the hands of the people that need them most right now. At the very least give them to your family or friends to use when in public!

·
Registered
38 Posts
KN95 is most important for the people while we are passing hard days. Everyone should wear this KN95 mask while going outside.
I'd be more impressed if anyone actually used a mask correctly. I've seen thousands of people wearing masks and 0% of them have worn them correctly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts