Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
i live abroad, could you help me buy one and send it to an address to california? they will send it to me. will pay via paypal.
I don't mind helping you out, but I work a TON and away a TON. So if time is no object, I can help you. If not, someone else here might be able to step up if you offer to buy them a six pack or something.

If you can't find someone else to help you, PM me and I'll do what I can.

I do want to say though, after paying me to buy and ship to CA and then paying someone else to ship to Philippines you might be better off trying to find someone out there that can color match. I can't imagine you're going to pay less than (approximately) $80-$90 when all is said and done.... that's a lot for a $4 sample of paint. Nonetheless, I will help you out if all else fails.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You need to go in with 697912143052 and tell the person at the paint counter to pull the order. "Hey I have an order number here, can you pull it and make me a sample."

(edited)...

All you need is a sample size.
today i followed this post to a 'T' at a local Home Depot. i read it right off this post. i made a point of showing him a picture of the container seen in this thread. he knew exactly what i was talking about. i asked if it looked like the codes would produce a tan color. he said yes, i said do it!

i went to the self-check-out counter and scanned the jar (about 10oz, i'd say) then pressed the 'pay' button and it showed what i thought looked like the tax only. it indicated 44 cents. i called the cashier over because i figured i didn't know what i was doing. and she said, "that's the price...44 cents". WTF!!!!!

i was floored, gobsmacked, stunned. when's the last time you could by ANYTHING for 44 cents, let alone a custom, handmade jar of paint? i'm still reeling.

BTW, the paint is a flat color, just as i wanted it to be. and despite other internet forum's warnings that the code had changed to something else, the match is excellent.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts