Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I like Guards Red but RY is my favorite and I'm 71. This was my CS "Tweetie". A friend at Millennia Motors has a RY GT4 "Sunshine" and is 62. RY is great at any age! I like all the Yellow interior bits too. I'm looking at two new RY and one GR GT4's right now. RY seems to have that edge. If I get a RY I'm naming him Big Tweetie.

Attachments

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
I mentioned in another topic thread that I had a seen a cobalt blue car with yellow interior bits and it looked stunning and your car does as well, although I would have added even more yellow. 😀

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
I mentioned in another topic thread that I had a seen a cobalt blue car with yellow interior bits and it looked stunning and your car does as well, although I would have added even more yellow. 

I did add one other subtle one...

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
Nice but if it were me I would paint the GT4 in the middle of the wheels yellow as well which begs the question what color is the GT4 lettering when the wheels and wheel centers are black from the factory?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice but if it were me I would paint the GT4 in the middle of the wheels yellow as well which begs the question what color is the GT4 lettering when the wheels and wheel centers are black from the factory?
They look like white or silver.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like Guards Red but RY is my favorite and I'm 71. This was my CS "Tweetie". A friend at Millennia Motors has a RY GT4 "Sunshine" and is 62. RY is great at any age! I like all the Yellow interior bits too. I'm looking at two new RY and one GR GT4's right now. RY seems to have that edge. If I get a RY I'm naming him Big Tweetie.

My Saphire Blue looks stunning in the sun... IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1761.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
This blue is one of the nicest colors I've ever seen. Love my white but it I had seen the blue before purchase would have gone for it.
Yellow never considered. ever.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts