Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the PCM /Bose system in my (new to me) 2014 Cayman S. Yesterday I noticed that the SAT radio option on my tuner function disappeared. Only options shown are AM and FM. Any ideas how that could happen and how to get it back? I suppose I could just take it in to the dealer as it it is still under warranty, but what a pain.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the PCM /Bose system in my (new to me) 2014 Cayman S. Yesterday I noticed that the SAT radio option on my tuner function disappeared. Only options shown are AM and FM. Any ideas how that could happen and how to get it back? I suppose I could just take it in to the dealer as it it is still under warranty, but what a pain.
Since I work in the dealer, I can tell you they will likely replace your PCM. We've had a few of these issues, specifically in Macan.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer is supposed to replace the clear bra. I suppose I will just have them look at it then as they will have the car for a couple days. does it take long to replace?

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Since I work in the dealer, I can tell you they will likely replace your PCM. We've had a few of these issues, specifically in Macan.
Interesting!, I have never had this problem on my 981, but with a Macan coming you have me curious, is this fairly common?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts