Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was stocking up at Total Wine for the holidays today. Even though it was raining, I parked in the furthest spot I could find. Came back to load up the car and found this. Always nice to see a like minded soul!

IMG_1103.JPG

·
Super Moderator
13,942 Posts
OK, there are way too many pictures being put up sideways (not just this one). Let's figure this out.

When you took the picture was the camera horizontal?

Wait, NM. You left the EXIF in and that let the world know everything including the exact location, time, address, altitude, and what you ate for breakfast. Here's a hint. If you care about that stuff, then strip the EXIF. Just Google "strip exif from iphone pictures".

Since its taken with an iPhone, I guess you either didn't turn the camera horizontal, hence the vertical alignment. In which case you need some software to rotate it. If on a mac, open in preview, click on tools - rotate. Save and upload. If on a PC, I don't have an answer.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chow, regardless of how I took the picture, when it's on my desktop, it is in it's proper viewing layout. Something happens in the upload process. I've already tried the manual rotating and that doesn't work either. Maybe a rotate button on the page before posting is necessary?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fixed. ; )

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Was stocking up at Total Wine for the holidays today. Even though it was raining, I parked in the furthest spot I could find. Came back to load up the car and found this. Always nice to see a like minded soul!

View attachment 57530
I hope you left a helpful note under the windshield wiper recommending that the amber side markers be changed to clears ASAP! :)

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Haven't you heard? Amber is now trending because it's become rarer.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It took a couple of tries. I had to rotate it on my desktop askew so that when I uploaded, that rotation put it in the proper form. It's weird, because it only happens sporadically. I haven't been able to determine any specific cause.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I hope you left a helpful note under the windshield wiper recommending that the amber side markers be changed to clears ASAP! :)
And to recruit them to this awesome P9 family!

Reactions: Laaaaaaaaapis981

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was hoping that they were already on board. Didn't want to stalk the guy in person to find out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts