Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What better way to welcome summer, and Dad’s day, then a GB on a Schild lid protector! :dance:Road trip or packing a picnic you will feel confident utilizing your trunk space with a lid liner.

We were considering a new spin on the GB but realized we already have offered you the best possible discounts!

So, as before:

10% for 10 participants
20% for 20 participants
30% for 30 participants
30% plus ½ S&H for 40 participants

*GB applies to members only for all Cayman, 997 and 987 models.

Let's get a list started with your username-we will post order instructions by the end of the month or when we reach max. discount

For Q&A and addt’l info visit
http://www.planet-9.com/site-vendors-sponsors/21402-schild-trunk-liner-group-buy.html

Happy packing,
Jim
P1speed.com

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Just about the best investment I've made in my Cayman. A high quality, easy to install product that should have come from the factory. No affiliation, just one happy customer. Do it.:dance:

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just about the best investment I've made in my Cayman. A high quality, easy to install product that should have come from the factory. No affiliation, just one happy customer. Do it.:dance:
We have run several GB's in the past and have always hit the mark-it's up to you-this is a great deal!(thanks budman!)

1. subparrnd
2. jhuang25
3. croctor

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Updated list. . .

For the newbies out there - this is a great accessory that nicely finishes the front boot - and it installs easily in minutes . . .

1. subparrnd
2. jhuang25
3. croctor
4. Chicane
5. Gary Shondeck

·
Registered
7 Posts
COUNT ME IN!! Also, how about the trunk liners?? Anyone?? Front and Rear.

Joe

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Considering the amazing response we have received in the past we have decided to go ahead and extend the 30% discount to all participants.

For a limited time you may enter discount code:

cayclub710 (you must click button to activate)

For Schild lid liners for the 997, cayman, and 987 set.

P1 Speed... It's a PORSCHE Thing! - SHOP - PORSCHE INTERIOR PARTS

Thanks to all who take advantage of this Group Buy and all those who participated in the past!:kiss:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guy's, I tried putting the code in and it didn't work. Any help?

Joe

PS - Can I also get the Front Luggage Compatment Liner @ 30% off at same time with half shipping?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Schild Guys,

I am in the processes of ordering front and rear shields for a 2008 Boxster S. Discount code working right but though I am in CA not TX site is adding sales tax. What should I do?

Howard

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Schild Guys,

I am in the processes of ordering front and rear shields for a 2008 Boxster S. Discount code working right but though I am in CA not TX site is adding sales tax. What should I do?

Howard
Thanks for participating!- Sales tax is charged in CA only, as we are based in LA, CA

·
Registered
975 Posts
As another happy customer, you can't go wrong with this, highly reccomend. It is top quality and literally takes about 30 seconds to install.

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The 987/997 Schild GB has now ended. Thanks to everyone who has participated with this offer.

Best,
SCHILD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts