Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays!

We are offering a year end GB for Schild lid liners to all Planet-9 members. Our custom liners protect your exposed Porsche lids from misplaced, oversized contents(gifts)-while adding a more finished look.

We like to keep it simple:kiss:. For the next 2 weeks (ending 1/6/10):
10% for 10 participants
20% for 20 participants
30% for 30 participants

For those unfamiliar with our product see comments from our last GB
http://www.planet-9.com/site-vendors-sponsors/32769-schild-lid-protector-gb.html
For other great ideas check out our custom apparel and accessories
porsche Protective liner on p1speed.com cayman

At the conclusion we will post a discount code and ordering instructions-
All models except 996 and 986

Health & Happiness!
Jim

·
West Coast Group & PCA Member
269 Posts
IMO this is a must have. I would jump in on this group buy, but I already purchased during a previous group buy. The unit is very easy to install. I highly recommend!

·
Cayman Enthusiast
9,995 Posts
This is one of the easiest to install and most useful modifications that can be made to a Porsche. Once you see a Porsche with a reverse dimple in the front boot from some flying object in the trunk you will appreciate this product. Inexpensive protection.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
+1. I don't regret the purchase in the least even though I missed out on the GB. First mod too BTW.
You could do what my mother does and buy one now that it is on sale and then gift it to someone else and tell my father what a great deal you got because it was on sale. :)

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
You could do what my mother does and buy one now that it is on sale and then gift it to someone else and tell my father what a great deal you got because it was on sale. :)
Yeah I suppose I could but there's a bit of a testimonial to the product when I paid full price and don't regret it. It fit perfectly, doesn't interfere with the straps on the bra and works as advertised. Even when some dummy tried to put something a little to high in the trunk.

Porsche should just bite the bullet and install them at the factory.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I wish I would have had one for the trunk lid of my old Boxster S. After putting a bottle of wine upright in the trunk, I slowly closed the lid to see if it would clear, and it put a dent in it. What a terrible design flaw!

·
Porsche Prophet
937 Posts
IMO this is a must have. I would jump in on this group buy, but I already purchased during a previous group buy. The unit is very easy to install. I highly recommend!
I totally agree...one of my first "mods"...I took advantage of the first group buy...

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm in.
1. Schwabe
2. Schwabe
3. bretster
4. Speakerdesign
5. caymanthusiast
6. ApexL8
7. Desert Chip
8. UNC911
9. Chris135

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm in too.
1. Schwabe
2. Schwabe
3. bretster
4. Speakerdesign
5. caymanthusiast
6. ApexL8
7. Desert Chip
8. UNC911
9. Chris135
10. dnelsonct

Great site, lots of good people and great information!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts