Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have you been out enjoying your 981 Boxster S or Cayman S, and realized that now you need to replace your brake pads (and if you've really been ignoring things, your brake pad sensors as well)?

If so, we've got just the sale for you!

981 Boxster S/Cayman S Textar front brake pad set (left & right)
Sale Price: $155

Textar rear brake pad set (left & right)
Sale Price: $64

Sebro front brake pad sensor set (left & right)
Sale Price: $14

Sebro rear brake pad sensor set (left & right)
Sale Price: $14

Save even more by getting the full kit!
Full kit comes with everything listed above (front & rear brake pad sets, front & rear brake pad sensors).
981 Boxster S/Cayman S Full Kit Sale Price: $240

This sale is phone order only, and not listed on our website. If you are interested, please call us toll-free at 1-888-978-9899.

Sale prices do not include shipping and any applicable taxes.

·
Banned
3,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Have a non-S 981 Boxster or Cayman?

Don't worry, we've got you covered too!

981 non-S Boxster/Cayman Genuine Porsche front brake pad set (left & right)
Sale Price: $215

Please note: Textar packaged front pads are not available for the non-S Boxster/Cayman. Genuine Porsche non-S Boxster/Cayman brake pads are manufactured by Textar, and only differ in packaging.

The rear pads and the front & rear sensors are otherwise the same as the above post.

981 non-S Boxster/Cayman full kit (Genuine Porsche front & Textar rear brake pad sets, front & rear brake pad sensors)
Sale Price: $305

This sale is phone order only, and not listed on our website. If you are interested, please call us toll-free at 1-888-978-9899.

Sale prices do not include shipping and any applicable taxes.

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
Hi Lemon

How long is the sale going to last? I will know by mid-April if I can bear driving with Pagids to work or if I have to start changing the pads bi-weekly for the weekend activities...

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Hey Lemon,

Is the sale still go on after 4/15 by any chance :) ? My front pads and they are down to about 4-5 mm range now so I need new one soon. If not for sure next sale I will pickup a set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts