Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some time (and lots of reading) but I finally got the car I've been searching for. Picked it up today. 2007 CS with only 14,794 miles. Garage kept and one owner.

It's gonna take a 2x4 to knock this grin off my face! Can't wait to learn more about this car. Thanks to all involved for a great site. I was able to make a good purchase based upon what I read here.

2007 CS-2.png

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Congrats! There are very few like what you found out there. I searched and searched, like you, and found a super nice 2011 S with only 1400 miles on it, but it was not cheap and 2700 miles away. Almost next door was a 2014 S with 2400 miles on it and almost the perfect set of options for me, so after much deliberation and reluctant approval from my wife, that sealed my deal.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Congrats! There are very few like what you found out there. I searched and searched, like you, and found a super nice 2011 S with only 1400 miles on it, but it was not cheap and 2700 miles away. Almost next door was a 2014 S with 2400 miles on it and almost the perfect set of options for me, so after much deliberation and reluctant approval from my wife, that sealed my deal.
From the looks of it, you appear to have purchased the 2014 Yellow Cayman S from Millenia Motors in Longwood. I took a look and sat in the car when I was there several months ago checking out a 2007 GT3 for a Planet-9 member would lives in New Mexico. As I recall, the Cayman S has a custom sound system.

Nice purchase. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Yes, the one at Millennia Motors. I'm lovin it! Oliver there made the deal easy for me, offering a trade for my 09 Cayenne GTS.
It did take me a few days to figure out how to adjust the stereo. Every time I turned the radio on, it hurt!
Next PCA CFL Region meeting is at Southeast Performance in Winter Park - the ultimate mancave. They are planning dinner there. Will u make it? Hope 2 see u there.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Congrats and great looking Cayman you have there. You are going to love it.

Where are you located in VA?

Eddie

Took some time (and lots of reading) but I finally got the car I've been searching for. Picked it up today. 2007 CS with only 14,794 miles. Garage kept and one owner.

It's gonna take a 2x4 to knock this grin off my face! Can't wait to learn more about this car. Thanks to all involved for a great site. I was able to make a good purchase based upon what I read here.

View attachment 56207

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice. In the '70s I spent time in Suffolk with my metal detector looking for Civil War artifacts.

I was raised in VB and my folks still live there. A bit of a hike from you, but close enough to home for me since I'm in AZ now. :)

Eddie

Thanks. Located in Suffolk, way out in the country.

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the community!

View attachment 56207

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the replies!

Just returned from the local Porsche Dealer after having the car thoroughly checked out. The only thing they could find was the low tone horn was not working. Everything else was in good order according to the mechanic. I had them change the oil since the previous owner was unsre when it was done last. Very happy to see the car get a clean bill of health. Now if this snow would just go away......

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congrats. Finding the right car is worth the effort of a patient search.

If that smile ever starts for fade -
all you have to do is take the car for a drive and back come the grin. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts