Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

Seat mount for tall driver?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  OmniGLH 
#1 ·
New to me 987.2 track car with roll bar. I just switched from the factory slider to a Brey-Krause fixed mount which as helped get my OMP seat lower but did not really help the leg room. Anyone know a different mount or perhaps custom? I’m 6’3, legs longer than torso.
Thanks for any info!

#3 ·
I have tipped the seat in front trying to find the best fit. On track I think I will be removing all of the bottom pads to give my legs more room and get my knees under the wheel. I think I need to find a custom mount. I know there are tall guys racing these cars, anyone out there lurking?

#6 ·
I’m also tall @6’3”, and can still use slider but just. Ideally put seat without slider, but check depth properly. Right foot to depress clutch with ever so slight deflection left in knee. Slope seat as required for best fit
Once I put full cage in slider will be gone

Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.