Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahoy,

I'm finding that the belt these beauties is too low for me and rubs on my shoulder bone instead of nestling nicely between the shoulder and the neck.

The countermeasure I have in place for now is one of those foam wraps that goes around the belt to give the thing some padding.

Does anyone else have similar issues? What have you done to fix the problem?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Ahoy,

I'm finding that the belt these beauties is too low for me and rubs on my shoulder bone instead of nestling nicely between the shoulder and the neck.

The countermeasure I have in place for now is one of those foam wraps that goes around the belt to give the thing some padding.

Does anyone else have similar issues? What have you done to fix the problem?

Thanks!
I'm 6 2 with no issues with the belt. My issue is the multi wheel that isn't round. It's oval and the pressure on your palm after a long drive isn't pleasant.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
I bet this one, some Velcro and a hot glue gun will get it done!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
It would seem that this is, at best, not a serious issue with most of us. :hilarious:

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
It would seem that this is, at best, not a serious issue with most of us. :hilarious:
Hey, my kids love their Seat Pets. :)

Reactions: StanNH

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Top down, windows down my shoulder belt vibrates on my collar bone. Becomes rather annoying actually. So to the OP I sympathize with you.
Roger that Ken - annoying for sure.:(

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Is there a height adjustment point where the belt is anchored on the side of the car? The belt is supposed to lie across your clavicle (collarbone), not against the base of your neck.

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
Top down, windows down my shoulder belt vibrates on my collar bone. Becomes rather annoying actually. So to the OP I sympathize with you.
And I think mine has started to rattle a bit when I have the roof up. Too much vibration during top down/windows down driving? Anyone else noticing it?

·
Registered
841 Posts
I am 6'3 and have this issue, I bought one of those shoulders pads made for seat belts. Works great, no more rubbing on my neck.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is there a height adjustment point where the belt is anchored on the side of the car? The belt is supposed to lie across your clavicle (collarbone), not against the base of your neck.
The centre of the clavicle bone is about midway between your shoulder and your neck, which is where the belt should be, both for maximum safety and comfort. My problem is that my belt is much closer to the shoulder, and its edge digs into my shoulder bone, not so safe, not at all comfortable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts