Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photo of my CS in front of the Budweiser Cayman. Needless to say I did not stay in front long. It was one of the fastest cars the whole weekend. And really nice folks as well. Very helpful.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Great picture and actually it looks as though you passed him on the last corner and are now pulling away!
BW

·
Registered
394 Posts
Photo of my CS in front of the Budweiser Cayman. Needless to say I did not stay in front long. It was one of the fastest cars the whole weekend. And really nice folks as well. Very helpful.
How do you like Chin's events ? I generally run with PCA but now that the price gap is very small, I'm wondering about Chin too... More track time, correct ?
Is it professional ?

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you like Chin's events ? I generally run with PCA but now that the price gap is very small, I'm wondering about Chin too... More track time, correct ?
Is it professional ?
I have done over 20 Chin events. I really like the way they run them. More than enough track time, very organized, friendly and ok price. Also, in the Blue Group (Intermediate Solo) they have unrestricted passing (like the Red Group).

Also, there are a lot of cars at the track (often over 80) and many times a few pros are testing.

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great picture and actually it looks as though you passed him on the last corner and are now pulling away!
BW
Maybe that was what happened!;);)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts