Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to officially say goodbye to my Racing Yellow 2014 981 Cayman S. Today my dealer and I reached an agreement on a Miami Blue 2021 Cayman GTS 4.0. Attached are 2 renderings of the new car and a build sheet containing all the options I chose for the car. The car will be built in October and I should have it in November. This Thursday I sign the paperwork and turn in the keys to my yellow baby. Here is my build:

Exterior Color - Miami Blue
Interior Color - Leather Interior in Black
4.0-liter naturally aspirated boxer 6 - 394 hp / 309 lb-ft
Premium Package
  • LED Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS+)
  • Light Design Package
  • Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
  • Lane Change Assist (LCA)
  • Porsche Entry & Drive
  • Heated Multifunction Steering Wheel
  • Luggage Net in Passenger Footwell
  • BOSE® Surround Sound System with Sirius/XM
Headlight Cleaning System Covers in Deviated Exterior Color - Black
Door Handles in High Gloss Black
Deletion of "GTS 4.0" Decal on Doors
Rear Wing in High Gloss Black
7-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK Transmission)
Brake Calipers in High Gloss Black
20" 718 Sport Wheels in Satin Black
Steering Wheel and Gear Lever in Black Leather
Power Sport Seats (14-way) with Memory Package
Interior Trim Painted in Exterior Color
Seat Belts in Miami Blue
Porsche Crest on Headrests

·
Registered
290 Posts
That Yellow looks great, I like it better than the blue... maybe because the blue is just a rendering...also interesting how near identical the bodies are. I like the interior of your new car with the blue accents.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jeffj

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That Yellow looks great, I like it better than the blue... maybe because the blue is just a rendering...also interesting how near identical the bodies are. I like the interior of your new car with the blue accents.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Yes, the 981 and 718 look very similar. I love the yellow also, but my last 2 Caymans have been yellow... time for change.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Yes, the 981 and 718 look very similar. I love the yellow also, but my last 2 Caymans have been yellow... time for change.
A real pic of Miami blue...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Lovely! And so I see the PDKs are now available for the GTS 4.0 ... very very nice. I like how your spec seems geared to comfort (multifunction, heated wheel, etc.). That's great. I had to look hard for my new-to-me '16 GTS for some comfort... although the 20" wheels make PASM work real hard to stay comfy when you hit a broken road!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts