Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether it's a Carrera, Targa, GT3, turbo or GT2. Post pictures of the interior, exterior and combo pictures.

My turbo is due in April 2015.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
to get this thread started, here are shots of a 991 turbo S in GT Silver with black classic rims I saw at the dealer waiting for delivery.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And for GT3 lovers, enjoy these GT Silver with Silver rims, White with stripes and PTS Voodoo Blue that I found online:

Attachments

Reactions: dave-t

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Julie Taxi 991 turbo S ;)

Attachments

Reactions: Rafiki

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These shots are for you Patrick ;) I added the orange one for a bit of distraction :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ not sure if you're referring to the car or girl here!

If you're talking about the car, I'm sure your classic beauty will attract as much attention if not more be t to any 991.

If you're talking about the girl, if Monica Bellucci can make it as a Bond Girl at the age of 50 this girl, doesn't look that old although I prefer the Bond Girl ;)

·
Banned
2,307 Posts
hahaha i was talking about the car.. thats my assistant in the lower picture.. a total car nut like his father..

the model is in our poster.. She was the MMA female world champion at her weight class a few years back Jannea Noonan..

we have the poster at the website for free.. just shipping and tube to be paid..

lemon

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are a few of my 997 TPC turbo C4S.
Thats a very mean looking car... You need a better camera though.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Nice, did you go to TPC to have it done or have it done in CO?
It's done by TPC in Maryland, tune by Mike Levitas himself.

Thats a very mean looking car... You need a better camera though.
Thanks, not sure if serious, these are professionally taken. :) I took some myself, I'll upload them later, maybe you like my photos better. :)

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This 2007 GT3 RS is stunning but the owner is dreaming to sell it for $86k here in Saudi Arabia

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Show off your 991 incl options list

(Esp for Hassaan)

C2S
PDK
Black Leather sport seats.
Sport chrono
14 way electric memory seat
Cruise control
Dual zone auto a/c
Power steering plus
Bluetooth phone prep
Six disk CD autochanger
Front and rear PDC

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430051602.301897.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430051628.128519.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430051664.579069.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Show off your 991 incl options list

Thank you Tron... It's good to see you coming out of the closet ;) 911 members should be proud of their 911s.

This forum is equally for us as much as it is for our Boxster/Cayman fellows.

PS I'll post mine when my son comes in a couple of weeks to receive the keys and to start the engine. I promised not to receive the car myself. There is a thread containing my car pics provided by the dealer. I didn't even see the car in person in respect for my son.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: Ynot

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's not mine, but it'll leave you in awe:

Reactions: Dracarys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is my new 2017 991.2 S, fully loaded.... Had the entire from covered with the Clear Bra and will be installing the FabSpeed headers and cats to bump it to 452HP.

IMG_0322.jpg IMG_0321.jpg IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0310.jpg IMG_0308.jpg IMG_0307.jpg

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Thanks, not sure if serious, these are professionally taken. :) I took some myself, I'll upload them later, maybe you like my photos better. :)
I never did load any of my own photos, here is a few.

Here is my new 2017 991.2 S, fully loaded.... Had the entire from covered with the Clear Bra and will be installing the FabSpeed headers and cats to bump it to 452HP.

View attachment 101305 View attachment 101313 View attachment 101321 View attachment 101329 View attachment 101337 View attachment 101345
Congrats! The 991.2 is a great car and the color is beautiful, I was invited to drive one and it's a great driver's car. I felt no turbo lag.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts