Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can buy the aluminum-like side air vents grilles?

·
Registered
52 Posts
There are a few places out there that offer the grills but I would recommend bumper plugs. They're great to work with and will paint the grills any color that you like.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Agree 100%. They have done all my painting...fast and perfect quality. Now that I have 15,000 on their paint, no peeling or excessive chips...as good or better than factory.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Does anyone know where I can buy the aluminum-like side air vents grilles?
Suncoast Parts. Its a Boxster part number, comes painted.

If you search for pictures posted by me, you can see how they look on a yellow car.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have to agree with the last post, Suncoast Porsche, I just ordered a set for new Panamera that I could not find anywhere and they had 3-4 sets their. They're a sponsor here, when you call, ask for Aaron, he will be able to help you I'm sure.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the quick responses ....I ordered the vents yesterday from Bumperplugs (I'm sure Suncoast would have been a good choice as well). And already got a personal response from Eric at Bumperplugs ....Great customer service !!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
OK, maybe I was not clear or maybe Eric sold you the right part or maybe what you want is not what I think you want. Porsche sells these vents as a factory part - painted. I think they are $50. Eric sells these vents in ANY color you want and charges $300+ core. If you want a bespoke solution - Eric is the guy. If you want silver Boxster vents - buy the Porsche part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts