Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
The Module plugs in under the drivers seat. You have to pull up the carpet under the seat to install it. I had the first 718 Boxster that it was installed on in July 2016. The engineer from Smart Top came from Las Vegas to San Diego and used my car to set up the computer settings for the 718. He installed it and it didn't look that hard but there was not a lot of space there for the module. Someone else asked this question a few months ago on this site or the 718 Forum and someone said it wasn't as easy as it looked. Look up their post to see more about it. I also installed the T-design memory module which keeps the engine cutoff button and sport button in the position they were in when you shut off the car. It is installed in the console and wasn't that hard. Be careful when you take the trim around the console off because it seems to be very flimsy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are those promo codes working? Well, I am not a big fan of them, but my sister is. She could spend a whole day searching for the best offer on the internet, or for some promo codes that could give her some huge discount. I could not even imagine that it is possible to have discount for a flight using a promo code. She told me that there is a site full of promo codes that could be easily used by everyone. I think you it will be better for you to take a look by yourself and I am pretty sure you will find something interesting for you, that will fit your need. By the way, here is the link to the site ≡ Cupon VivaAerobus ᐈ 15% ᐈ Obtén codigos de VivaAerobus promociones Abril 2020 — promocodius.com/mx/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.