Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Took these pics (1/21/10) in front of my home after a series of storms left 48" of new snow, with more storms to come next week. Mammoth Lakes averages 400" of snowfall per season. The Cayman is hibernating till Spring.

Mark C.

We are putting together a meet & greet for this Summer, mid July "Mammoth Lakes High Alpine Road Tour" check for more details soon..oh no worries the snow will all be melted by then.

Mammoth Lakes, CA Hotel, Restaurant, Attractions, and Vacation Information for California's Premier Mountain Resort

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
I know most people would contest this, but I think it looks great! Nothing like the beauty and stillness of winter. Nice to see the Cayman hibernating in its cave!:)

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
Took these pics (1/21/10) in front of my home after a series of storms left 48" of new snow, with more storms to come next week. Mammoth Lakes averages 400" of snowfall per season...
Mark as we know it doesn't get much better than this. Wax those skis, see you next month. This pic was from this morning (measurement from Main Lodge) ;).

zornet :):burnout:

·
West Coast Group & PCA Member
269 Posts
Wow Mark that's a lot of snow. I've thought about you more than once this week knowing that we've been pounded with rain on this side of the Sierras which equals a lot of snow on your side. You must have put some time in on keeping that nice driveway of yours clear. I look forward to getting together this summer in Mammoth. Keep warm! :cheers:

Ron

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
Wow Mark that's a lot of snow. I've thought about you more than once this week knowing that we've been pounded with rain on this side of the Sierras which equals a lot of snow on your side. You must have put some time in on keeping that nice driveway of yours clear. I look forward to getting together this summer in Mammoth. Keep warm! :cheers:

Ron
+1

I am ten miles from where everyone has to chain up, but we rarely get snow.

Looking forward to the summer drive.:cheers: (Hot chocolate)

Amazing pictures. We got 4 inches on December 7 and it changed our kid's lives. LOL.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Mark,

Keep your snow thrower in good repair because more is coming. ML & I went to the Sierra Foothill Wine Country yesterday (not in the Cayman of course). It was suposed to be the one day of good day of weather this week. Right! Snowed all the way down Hwy 50 to Pollock Pines. We just had to get out of the house. Only had 18" this week but I expect more tonight and tomorrow. Driven the CS twice since mid-December. I love the snow but we could use a break.

Craig

1 - 11 of 11 Posts