Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going over to the Porsche dealership today to look at a GTS but I'm snowed (iced) in. Probably just as well. I couldn't afford it anyway. :(

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
It was 28 below zero F this morning. I'm not going anywhere.

·
Super Moderator
13,989 Posts
It was 28 below zero F this morning. I'm not going anywhere.
What? You didn't buy heated seats and steering wheel? Put that top down and practice driving in the snow to see how the car reacts?

Man, I feel sorry for those up in the great arctic air. I don't know how do you survive. Seriously. Do you guys have plug-ins for the block heaters like in Alaska? How do people go to the store?

·
Registered
2,955 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
What? You didn't buy heated seats and steering wheel? Put that top down and practice driving in the snow to see how the car reacts?

Man, I feel sorry for those up in the great arctic air. I don't know how do you survive. Seriously. Do you guys have plug-ins for the block heaters like in Alaska? How do people go to the store?
You don't say which part of the US you live in. My guess you're in the south then.

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When life gives you lemons...

When I was stationed in Germany winters were pretty cold. We kept our beer out on the balcony. Called it a "Russian Refrigerator". You have a Russian Freezer.

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not cold like that! Midatlantic. Bad enough.

I need to move to San Diego where the sun is always just nice, not hot, not cold!
Our son and his family live in Palo Alto. We're out there part time but he wants us to move out permanently. I would love the weather but I hate the cost of living.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts